Volkswagen Arteon Sports car – Reviews, Photos, Price: – On Monday, In Geneva Motor Show Volkswagen Volkswagen revealed a 21st-century take on the fastback with an all-new model Arteon. Arteon is a Four-door flagship that shows in which direction Volkswagen styling will take us in the future.Volkswagen Arteon looks are quite different and this combines a sports car design with the elegance and spaciousness of a fastback.
“The car looks simply great – it both arouses emotions and creates desirability, It’s the perfect car for people who appreciate great style and great value for money,” said Dr. Elmar-Marius Licharz, head of the mid- and full-size vehicle lines for Volkswagen.
Volkswagen Arteon Features:-
Following special features are available in this new edition of Arteon. Check out:-
- 191.4 inches Long, 73.7 inches wide, 56.2 inches tall
- Six turbocharged engines available
- Four cylinder engine with 188 hp or 276 hp with 1.5 TSI or 2 TSI
- Optional digital instruments and 9.2-inch infotainment system with gesture control
- TSI and TDI engines come with a dual-clutch gearbox and 4- wheel drive
- New assistance systems look forward and react to speed limits, bends and round- about.
- Standard LED headlights merge with the radiator grille and bonnet to form a completely new front end
- Options of digital cock-pit with TFT screens
- Elegance and R-Line equipment lines offer extensive opportunities for personalisation
Volkswagen Arteon Photos
Volkswagen Arteon Sports Car Price:-
The Arteon will go on sale in Europe later this year, and eventually in the United States, while the Arteon offers a premium appearance, it will not carry a huge price, Although Volkswagen has not yet announced official pricing for the Arteon. However, we expect it to be priced similarly to the CC which starts at a tick under $36,000.
We love this addition to Volkswagen family! What do you think, please comment below?