Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is similar in look to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and in build quality its similar to Mi Max. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by snapdragon 625 chipset that is the main difference between Note 3 and Note 4. In physical overview, on the top of note 4 will get 3.5mm jack, IR blaster, and secondary noise cancellation. The build quality has been improved, In the right note 4 has volume and power button. And on the bottom, it has one speaker and microphone and same USB charging slot not replaced by c-type USB slot. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a single speaker which is not very loud. On the right side, Note 4 only has a hybrid sim slot. On the back side, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 having a 13 MP rear camera, dual LED flash light and fingerprint scanner with Mi branding in the bottom of back. According to Xiaomi, the camera performance is improved. On the front side, it has a 5.5″ IPS display and 5 MP front facing a camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has Google UI launcher, which is familiar to stock android users. Xiaomi going to sell 3 different variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the 1st variant of Note 4 is 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage and 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. And other change in note 4, now it comes with 2.5 D-curved glass. Moving to the battery, Note 4 having a 4100mAH battery which is better than Note 3. The main difference between Note 4 and Note 3 in term of Camera, Battery, and Processor.
- Camera – The camera performance is improved in both day and night lighting.
- Processor – Snapdragon 625 chipset which makes it faster than note 3.
- Battery – 4100mAH battery gives you long battery life.
- 2.5D Curved Glass – 2.5 D Curved glass make it more stylish.
- Worth for Money – Best smartphone option in this range.
- Not Having EIS or OIS – Note 4 does not have EIS and OIS. The reason pictures are very blurry.
- Low Light Camera – Low light performance is not up to the mark.
- Loudspeaker – Low sound in audio and ringtones