Moto G5 Plus Full Overview
After a big success of Motorola Moto G4 Plus, moto launched Moto G5 Plus a new android smartphone which is upgraded version of Moto G4 Plus. You can buy Moto G5 Plus online from Flipkart. Let’s talk about its design first, Moto G5 Plus is a semi-metal device, its back made of aluminum which gives a premium feel and it’s sides made of plastic. In back, it has 12 MP f/1.7 autofocus camera with dual-LED (dual tone) flash and camera has a bump which is similar to Moto Z Play and bellow the camera it has Moto Branding.
On the front, it has 5 MP front facing the camera with f/2.2 aperture and microphone, bellow it has 5.2″ PS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and it’s protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. And it has finger print scanner followed by 5.2″ screen which also works like navigation keys. On top, it has an active noise cancellation with dedicated mic and a SIM tray which is capable of two SIM and one micro SD card. In the bottom, it has 3.5mm audio jack, a microphone, and a micro USB slot for charging. In right, it has power on button and volume button and on another side it has nothing.
Moto G5 Plus is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset which is an octa-core processor. It is having a 5.2″ display and it has a 12 MP rear facing camera with dual tone LED flash which does not have any OIS. Moto G5 Plus has 7.0 (Nougat) android version and there is the option if you want to disable on-screen navigation buttons and want to use fingerprint scanner as navigation button. It has 3GB RAM and 32 GB Internal storage and it takes 8.16 GB for internal applications and you get 23 GB space for your stuff.
And in Moto G5 plus you can use fingerprint scanner as navigation keys, for enabling it you need to go to Moto Option, and in moto actions, there is an option of one button nav. You need to on one button nav if you want to disable navigation keys from the screen and want to use fingerprint scanner as navigation keys. And if you swipe on right it shows multitasking on screen and if you swipe on left it to act as a return key.
5 Reasons to Buy –
- Design – It has better build quality with an aluminum back, which gives it a premium look.
- Camera – It has 12 MP with f/1.7 aperture, autofocus camera with dual-LED (dual tone) flash, especially in low light camera.
- Processor – It has Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, which gives a good performance with great battery life of a day.
- NFC – It has NFC which you can use anytime.
- One Handed Usable – It has 5.2″ Full HD display makes it easy to use with one handed and light weight.
3 Reasons to Buy –
- Price – For 16 GB storage you need to pay 15000rs, $250, which is much higher as compared to the competition. But it has micro SD card slot.
- Battery – It has 3000 mAh battery which is very small as compared to competition with Moto G4 Plus and Note 4.
- Bezels – It has high bezels on top which makes it huge in size.